GISWiki - Das freie Portal für Geoinformatik (GIS)
Version vom 8. Mai 2006, 13:14 Uhr von Fantomas
Open Source Tools
- :: Dime A C++ class library for reading, constructing, manipulating, and writing DXF file data. The name is an acronym for DXF Import, Manipulation, and Export library.
- QCad is a small open-source CAD system that uses DXF. It runs on Linux. Review of QCAD.
- StarOffice is reported to use DXF for something.
- Open source DXF to OpenGL translator.
- Sourceforge is hosting a DWG to DXF converter and viewer.
- Sourceforge is hosting dxflib, an open-source C++ library for reading and writing (planned) AutoCAD (R) DXF files. It's at the moment very simple but already provides the functionality to read the basic entities of a DXF file.
- Open CASCADE is an open source CAD tool, has DXF exchange.
- ThanCAD is an open source CAD tool under development, and is expected to use DXF. No initial version is available yet.
- The book 3D Graphics File Formats: A Programmer's Reference include DXF.
- Some tools in the Web3D Repository support DXF.
Weitere Seiten im GISWiki
<DPL> category=DXF ordermethod=lastedit order=ascending </DPL>