The Geoblock program is integrated software for 2D/3D modeling, computational geometry and visualization of spatial datasets. The program can be used in Earth sciences particularly in such fields as survey, geology and mining modeling, ore reserve estimations and prediction of mineral liberation under grinding and mineral processing operations.
The contents of the Geoblock program are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1. This software delivers with open source codes as an integrated system for users and developers.
- Development Status: 3 - Alpha
- Intended Audience: Developers, Education, Science/Research
- License: Mozilla Public License 1.1 (MPL 1.1)
- Operating System: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), Linux
- Programming Language: Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal